You have scheduled your appointment for fee payment.
RULES FOR PARENTS VISITING THE SCHOOL
During school hours
• parents can only be allowed onto the school premises under special circumstances
• if they have a valid negative COVID-19 test result (72 hours’ validity).
• they should not be meeting with teachers or leadership team,
• meetings should only be virtual.
After school hours
• Parents can visit the school only with an appointment and
• will need to observe all the health and safety measures.
• limited area and movement on school premises
• limited interaction with staff.
Please make sure to
- arrive 10 minutes before the appointment time and not later.
- kindly bring exact change
- confirm the first term amount with your child’s class teacher or office
- bring two post dated cheques for second and third term payment
- Cheque in favour of “MERRYLAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LLC”
- Second term cheque to be dated 01 December 2020
- Third term cheque to be dated 01 March 2021
- maintain social distancing at all times
- wear your mask
For any further detail, please contact 02-5519626 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org