Dear parents and students,
We hope you are keeping safe and well. Students who registered for the June 2020 Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A level exams must be eagerly waiting for the release of results on 11 August 2020. As result days are special and success needs to be celebrated collectively, we have always encouraged parents and students to visit the school to obtain a copy of their results. Regrettably but sensibly, because of social distancing protocols that need to be observed this year, we will not be following this practice.
Candidates’ access to results: June 2020 series
We are offering a safer alternative which will allow you to access your results on the Cambridge website. Concerning this, please note the following:
- Cambridge IGCSE, O Level, and International AS & A Level results are intended to be released to schools on 11 August at 06:00 (BST) (05:00 UTC/GMT) (09:00 AM UAE time).
- You can access your results by visiting the Candidate Results website: myresults.cie.org.uk
- Login details including a unique user name and password will be communicated to candidates by the class teachers. Please contact your class teacher if you do not receive the user name and password by 5: 00 pm, 10 August.
Please do not share your username or password with another student. Your username and password will only allow you to access your own results and are confidential.
- If, for any technical reason, you are not able to access your results on the Candidate Result website, please contact your class teacher after 10:00 am on 11 August.
Important: The results displayed are provisional and for information only. Candidates must not print screenshots of their results from the candidate results website to share with universities and if a candidate is found to have shared these provisional results, it may result in consequences from Cambridge. A copy of the result can be e-mailed on request. However, this service may require at least two working days and will be prioritized for A-Level students who may need to submit a provisional result as a part of their university application.
Entries deadlines: November 2020 series
- Final entries deadline for first-time entries (candidates who are taking an exam for the first time): 15 August 2020. Please pay the exam fee before this date. A late fee will be applicable after this deadline.
- Entries deadline for retake from the June 2020 series only (candidates who registered for an exam in June 2020 and want to retake the exam): 07 September 2020. Please pay the exam fee before this date. A late fee will be applicable after this deadline.
Best wishes for your results.