Registration process to Merryland for 2020-21 has started
Check the minimum requirement here (Age/ Class)…
Registering your child online
Once successfully registered, you will be called for an entrance test and/ or interview, based on the availability of seats.
After the interview with the principal, if admission is granted, a letter of acceptance will be sent via e-mail and an SMS will be sent to the parents with
- Link to the online ADMISSION form,
- username and
Fill up the admission form, upload all required documents in the online portal within given time.
Guidelines for filling the online application:
- Please make sure to enter all the mandatory fields.
- You can save the entered details by clicking the SAVE button at the top of the screen.
- Upload all the documents as specified. (Attachment size limit is 1 MB)
- Please verify that you have entered all correct information before clicking final submission button.
(Please note that you cannot edit the details after this),
- Print out the form and bring it with you to the Registration Office with the following documents on the given appointment time.
Please bring the printed form from stage 4, to the Registration Office with the following documents on the given appointment time.
Documents required: (All documents should be produced, each in A4 size, separately)
- Student’s attested birth certificate – Original and 1 colour copy (Original is required for verification)
(Legal translation of the birth certificate done in UAE is required if the original birth certificate is not in English or Arabic.)
- Emirates ID of student – 2 colour copies, both sides
- Passport copy with valid visa of student – 2 colour copies
- Student health insurance card – 2 colour copies both sides
- Childhood vaccination card – 2 colour copies
- Pre-school vaccination card of the student – 2 colour copies
- Five recent passport size photograph of the student.
- Emirates ID of father – 1 colour copy, both sides
- Passport copy with valid visa of father – 1 colour copy
- Emirates ID of mother – 1 colour copy, both sides
- Passport copy with valid visa of mother – 1 colour copy
- Family Book (for UAE Nationals) – 1 colour copy
- Latest copy of Electricity/Water bill or Tawtheeq (Registered Residential Renewed Tenancy Contract) with Premises ID, Zone, Sector and Plot mentioned in the Address.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE OF
- Promoted final year mark list in ADEK format from the previous school. – 1colour copy
- Pursuing of study certificate from the previous school – original
ZONAL TRANSFER FROM OTHER EMIRATES –
(Dubai/ Sharjah/ Ajman/ Umm al-Quwain/ Ras Al Khaimah/ Fujairah)
- The original transfer certificate in ARABIC/ENGLISH from the previous school with the attestation from the concerned Educational Zone –1 colour copy
- Final year mark list from the previous school attested by the concerned educational zone –1 colour copy
- The attested original transfer certificate in ENGLISH from the previous school
- The attested final year mark list/ attested final year report card from the previous school – 1 colour copy with the following attestations:
- Principal’s signature & school seal
- Ministry of Education/ State/ District/ Education Officer/ Inspector of Education/ Education Board
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs/ Ministry of External Affairs/ Home Department
- Embassy of UAE/ Consular Department – United Arab Emirates in the country from which the school certificate is issued
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – United Arab Emirates
Once all the documents are satisfactorily accepted by the Registrar, payment of School fees can be done to secure the seat.